1. I'm applying to grad schools for creative non-fiction writing, so I'm writing 50 page portfolios instead. A legit excuse, I hope.
2. I'm in a writing group, so I'm editing loads of pages every week, plus writing a novel. Yes, correct, somehow that seemed like a good idea at the time.
3. I have to take GRE on December 7th. FML. Procrastination sucks. May my multiple choice skills be filled with luck.
4. I go to Philly a lot.
While I was out:
5. Since July, I finished another 10 week class at Gotham, saw Britney Spears, Jay Z, and Coldplay in concert, Shrek and Phantom on Broadway, attended two weddings and a funeral, a bachelorette party and a baby shower, stayed blonde for the fall, and took a road trip to Maryland.
6. I'm really really REALLY REALLY excited to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Concert on Thursday at Madison Square Garden. The line up just keeps expanding and getting more awesome: Crosby Stills and Nash, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt, Simon & Garfunkel, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Sting, Smokey Robinson, Jeff Beck, and Bruce Springsteen... ONE CONCERT, ONE NIGHT?! That's insane. I sort of wanted to go the second night because of Eric Clapton and U2, but I think they actually replaced Clapton anyway.
7 Then Monday, pending weather and series, I'm supposed to go to Phillies/Yankees Game 5 with the uncles. YAY.
8. In case I don't write til 2010, Joshua Radin on 11.19, Twilight the next day (bunch of creepers giving the stink eye and I'm embarrassed to be a top listener of the New Moon soundtrack on lala.com), Ali is coming to visit on 12.18 from FL and hopefully Lisa and Ash (PSU reunion!)
Okay so that's my life. I'm busy and it's good.